September 18, 2006

Steve Sailer film reviews from early 2006

Here are some of my 2006 movie reviews from The American Conservative that have never been online before:

Munich -- Steven Spielberg drama about Mossad agents - 7
Glory Road
-- Josh Lucas basketball coach movie - 6
Match Point -- Woody Allen's erotic thriller - 7
Something New -- Black-white romantic comedy - 8
Night Watch -- Russian cops & vampires movie -- 6
Thank You For Smoking -- Christopher Buckley satire - 7
V for Vendetta -- Wachowski Siblings comic book - 3

I've given them numbers on a 1-10 scale, with 5.5 being fair to middlin'. Of course, my opinion isn't that interesting, but I expect you'll find something in the reviews that is interesting.

My 2001 to 2005 reviews are here.


My published articles are archived at iSteve.com -- Steve Sailer

No comments: