May 25, 2011

Panhandling 6

It turns out that the way to get people to give you money is to ask them to give you money. I asked again last night, and my readers were once again very generous. That really makes my day. 

So, please, would you consider giving me money so I can keep on writing?

You can send me an email and I'll send you my P.O. Box address.

Or, you can use Paypal to send me money directly. Use any credit card or your Paypal account. To get started, just click on the orange Paypal "Donate" button on the top of the column to the right.

When that takes you to Paypal, if you want to use your Paypal account, fill in your Paypal ID and password on the lower right of the screen.

Or, if you want to use your credit card, fill in your credit card info on the lower left part of the screen by clicking on the word "Continue" in the lower center/left.

Thanks.


My old articles are archived at iSteve.com -- Steve Sailer

3 comments:

Mr. Anon said...

"Panhandling 6"

It's getting to be like a PBS station during pledge week around here. Except without the complementary coffee cups and tote bags.

Just kidding, Steve. I sent you a check this week. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I have an idea. How about blogger setting up a system where we gotta pay a dime for every post we make?

Anonymous said...

You should ask Haim Saban. I heard he's not patronizing Obama anymore and is looking for new clients.