October 8, 2012

2012 iSteve Panhandling Drive

Dear Readers:

I want to thank you for all the support you've given me over the years. I hope I've provided in good measure. Looking at some stats, I see:

7,200 posts at this site alone.

234,000 published comments.

29,000,000 page views

Now, though, I have some sizable bills to pay and I need to turn to you again for financial assistance. Thus, I'm kicking off my first fund-raising drive since 14 months ago in August 2011. 

There are a few ways to support my work:

First: You can send me money via Amazon (not tax-deductible). Click here and then click on the button for the amount you want to pay. It's especially quick if you already have an Amazon account, but any major credit card will work fine. (I want to thank all the generous folks who helped me work out the kinks in this method, using their own real money.)

Second: You can make a tax deductible contribution via VDARE by clicking here.

Third: You can mail a non-tax deductible donation to:

Steve Sailer
P.O Box 4142
Valley Village, CA 91617-4142

Thank you.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steve, do you accept money orders? Sending a money order to your P.O. box seems like the most anonymous choice. In the past I've bought money orders and paid for things with them, but I've never had to cash one. Is cashing them at all difficult? Can anyone do it? If you can easily cash money orders, I'd rather use that route. Thanks for all your work, by the way.

Anonymous said...

Steve,
Consider posting a bitcoin address. That way we can make anonymous donations online. You might find your donations increasing quite a bit if you do this. The hassle of donating to you anonymously may have been a significant factor in people deciding not to bother. Seriously, you are crazy if you don't provide a bitcoin address now that the age of bitcoin has begun.

JayMan said...

I hope the drive goes well for you, Steve!

I'll kindly point out that I've added a donate button to my website. :)

Aaron in Israel said...

Also, I'd like to notify everyone that I'm working on adding a Donate button to my comments. After all, "facebook should be paying us".

My value-added includes corrections to serious problems in some of Steve Sailer's basic concepts: his "race is an extended family" trope and his similar "concentric circles of loyalty" trope. ("Citizenism" too, but I guess that goes without saying.) Most recently, I've added some insightful comments on JP Rushton and his Race, Evolution and Behavior.

Steve Sailer gets many things amazingly right, but he makes mistakes like all of us ("In order to have good ideas you've got to have lots of ideas"), and some of the mistakes are pretty big. Unfortunately there are very few people out there correcting them.

So get ready to click on my comment Donate button! And for you Internet stalkers out there, there's no reason to wait: you may send a contribution to me directly today. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

"Steve, do you accept money orders?"

Just send cash, inside a thick enough card inside an envelope so none of the mail carriers will know there's cash inside.

Anonymous said...

I second the bitcoin idea.

Anonymous said...

Amazon Payments: now we're talking ! Cuz there was no way in hell I'd leave my credit card number at VDARE.com

Enjoy your well-earned $250 !

(If I'm posting this twice, I apologize, I wasn't sure if I posted this message or not).

Anonymous said...

TO Anonymous at 10/9/12 2:11 AM:

Why wouldn't you leave your credit card number at vdare.com? I've been donating to them for years.

Anonymous said...

I am a poor recent college graduate. I couldn't afford much, but I tried to help a little.