October 9, 2012

2012 iSteve Fundraising Drive

Dear Readers:

I want to thank you for all the support you've given me over the years. I hope I've provided in good measure. Looking at some stats, I see:

I'm currently at 10,010 unique visits per day.

7,200 posts at this site alone.

234,000 published comments.

29,000,000 page views

Now, though, I have some sizable bills to pay and I need to turn to you again for financial assistance. Thus, I'm kicking off my first fund-raising drive since 14 months ago in August 2011. 

There are a few ways to support my work:

First: You can send me money via Amazon (not tax-deductible). Click here and then click on the button for the amount you want to pay. It's especially quick if you already have an Amazon account, but any major credit card will work fine. (I want to thank all the generous folks who helped me work out the kinks in this method, using their own real money.)

Second: You can make a tax deductible contribution to me via VDARE by clicking here.

Third: You can mail a non-tax deductible donation to:

Steve Sailer
P.O Box 4142
Valley Village, CA 91617-4142

Thanks.

16 comments:

Kylie said...

OK.

"I want to thank you for all the support you've given me over the years."

Your welcome. Thank-you for the great articles.*

"I hope I've provided in good measure."

You are too modest.


*Couldn't resist a couple of allusions to FLOTUS in this election year.

Kylie said...

OK.

"I want to thank you for all the support you've given me over the years."

Your welcome. Thank-you for the great articles.*

"I hope I've provided in good measure."

You are too modest.


*Couldn't resist a couple of allusions to FLOTUS in this election year.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to have to contribute! This site has become essential reading for me.

Dahlia said...

Steve,
I'll be giving later this week.

I know someone else who definitely should contribute. I saw what I believe is an original Sailerism from you-can-probably-guess-who today (about Obama's personality).

Anonymous said...

But for your hostility to Jews and to Israel, I would contribute to you.

Anonymous said...

I just tried to bribe Steve into getting on twitter and actually engaging. that way i wouldnt have to come here to give Steve a link!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2215159/Jim-Addlespurger-CAPA-teacher-attacked-teens-alley.html

Anonymous said...

"But for your hostility to Jews and to Israel, I would contribute to you."

I am Jewish, and I've never noted any hostility to Jews or Israel from Steve

Anonymous said...

What happened to PayPal?

Anonymous said...

But for your hostility to Jews and to Israel, I would contribute to you.

A reader with questionable reading comprehension skills.

Anonymous said...

Steve,
I'm the same poster that bitched about a lack of a bitcoin address yesterday. So where is the bitcoin address? Steve this is actually a big deal and once again I strongly reccommend that you temporarily drop everything (inlcuding this pandhandling drive) and get to work familiarising yourself with bitcoin right now. It makes no sense at all for you to be asking for donations without having a bitcoin address.

Bill said...

Gave a bit. Wish I could give more. I've been reading this site for fifteen years -- I was barely old enough to order a beer when I first found it.

BTW, is it over 10,000 page views, or unique visitors?

Over 10,000 unique visitors per day is quite a lot.

Anonymous said...

Steve, have you ever considered a full VDare disassociation as a fundraising premium? Could fetch some big bucks from certain admirers and you do far more for Brimelow and Co than vice-versa.

Semi-Employed White Guy said...

If I contribute will I be put on a SPLC watch list?

Anonymous said...

"I am Jewish, and I've never noted any hostility to Jews or Israel from Steve"

Same here, and I've been reading daily for about 6 years.

DaveinHackensack said...

Consider adding Dwolla as a payment option as well.

Anonymous said...

Done... How about if we reach a certain goal Komment Kontrol will be lifted for a day?
Just kidding, i like the whimisical, volcano god/random nature of Komment Kontrol - it reminds me that we live in an irrational, random world where reason has little sway.