August 8, 2013

Leroy Krune's logos for Open Borders

On the Facebook page for the Open Borders logo contest, Leroy Krune submits:
This is my first attempt at a logo, it represents the spirit of open borders, with new people of color who are happy and work together and the dying older people who are angry and selfish. 
I am going to make another one because I was worried that this one was too complicated for people to copy on a sign.
Here is my other idea, which is more simple and inviting...it shows a house with an open door, because open borders is about inviting in your neighbors, and the person upstairs is excited to meet new friends.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao hahaha

IHTG said...

Is Vipul Naik's poster a goatse reference, or is that unintentional?

Anonymous said...

noice

Anonymous said...

Is this a joke?

Anonymous said...

@IHTG

I laughed out loud when I saw that. That guy is beyond parody.

ziel said...

The cluelessness on that page is pretty funny - completely unaware of the iSteve sabotage in their midst - particularly by Leroy and Stephen Krune. Hysterical.

Anonymous said...

These pictures remind me of the cover of the Childress Sister's book:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51RRNZ17D2L._SY300_.jpg

JJ Careerist said...

Leroy Krune, best poster.

Truth said...

Yes, a blonde, looking scared on the second floor of a building, while a black man enters the front door? What could POSSIBLY go wrong with using that as a logo?

Anonymous said...

The winner logo will probably be multi-hued silhouettes holding hands around a globe or something.

Udolpho.com said...

Troof is as clueless as ever

Udolpho.com said...

she's not scared she's "excited", jerk

Truth said...

"she's not scared she's "excited", jerk"

Oh, never considered that I guess it's Your Freudian fantasy, not mine.

Truth said...

Hey speaking of that, you need to unblock me so I can come back on your site. We made some of the greatest threads EVER while I was there.

Udolpho.com said...

I don't think you're banned but as I recall you got laughed at a ton and were otherwise the boring, cornball Troof we all know and lurve.

O.Y.T. said...

Leroy Krune wins the internet.

Truth said...

Dude, so hostile?