December 16, 2013

It's time to spread Christmas cheer

A friend emails from Japan:
My browser just rendered your site upside-down AND backwards! 

That reminds me: it's time for an iSteve fundraiser. 

You may be wondering: Didn't I just have one? And my answer is: Yes, thank you for noticing. I'm being organized about this and intend to keep to a quarterly schedule from now on. 

I'd like your support. 

Here are some options:

First, you can make a tax deductible contribution via VDARE by clicking here. You can use credit card or check (please put my name on the memo line of any checks).

Second, you can make a non-tax deductible contribution via WePay by clicking here

Third: You can mail a non-tax deductible donation to:

Steve Sailer
P.O Box 4142
Valley Village, CA 91607-4142



Anonymous said...

He's a soldier of Rome, honor him.

Gilbert Ratchet said...

FYI today I was siting in on my kid's class at the local public elementary school. While they were on their bathroom break I checked some websites on the class computer. Facebook, The Onion, and iSteve were all blocked! (It wasn't just blogger, either, as several other blogspots came up.) Congrats, man - you're banned in Bartow County, Georgia. That's worth at least $20 right there.

Anonymous said...

OT: I don't know where this fits in your wordview, but you should find it interesting, given the amount of writing you've done on the Bomb Brothers.

It probably fits in with the bad genes/bad culture view.

Anonymous said...

I am sure this has been covered before, but I am jsu lazy: why is PayPal not an option? For most of us peons, it is still the easiest way to transfer money to strangers.

Anonymous said...

I read you from here in Japan, and your website looks just fine in my browser. So, I guess I don't need to donate. Sorry.

BB753 said...

Satanic inversion?