December 26, 2007

Panhandlemania

Michael of 2Blowhards writes:

I've derived more knowledge, information, provocation, and entertainment from reading Steve in recent years than I have from looking at the NYTimes and The New Yorker combined. Let's keep Steve hard at work.

So, to be able to keep writing, I'm appealing to you once again to be generous.

There are four ways to give me money.

First, if you've been thinking, gee, I've had too much income in 2007 for tax purposes, do I have a deal for you! You can make credit card contributions here (click on the first "Make a Donation" button you come to on the screen); or fax credit card details here (please put my name on the fax); or you can snail mail checks made out to "VDARE Foundation" and marked on the memo line (lower left corner) “Steve Sailer” to:

VDARE Foundation
P.O. Box 1195
Washington, CT 06793

Second: You can send me an email and I'll send you my P.O. Box address.

Third: You can use Amazon. Just click here. The limit on the amount in a single donation via Amazon, for some reason, is $50.

Fourth: You can use Paypal, either by just using any credit card or if you have a specific Paypal account. Just click here and fill in your credit card info on the left (scroll down to bottom left-center to go on) or your Paypal ID on the right. It works fine with the mainstream MS Internet Explorer browser.

Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to get the link to Paypal working with the Firefox browser. If you know, please email me.

Thanks.

My published articles are archived at iSteve.com -- Steve Sailer

No comments: