December 29, 2007

Two tax-deductible days left!

The Sailer Panhandling Drive grinds on.

There are four ways to give me money.

First, through Monday, 12/31/07, you can make tax deductible credit card contributions here (click on the first "Make a Donation" button you come to on the screen); or fax credit card details here (please put my name on the fax); or you can snail mail checks made out to "VDARE Foundation" and marked on the memo line (lower left corner) “Steve Sailer” to:

VDARE Foundation
P.O. Box 1195
Washington, CT 06793

Second: You can send me an email and I'll send you my P.O. Box address.

Third: You can use Amazon. Just click here. The limit on the amount in a single donation via Amazon, for some reason, is $50.

Fourth: You can use Paypal, either by just using any credit card, or if you already have a specific Paypal account, you can use that. Just click here and fill in your credit card info on the left (scroll down to bottom left-center to go on) or your Paypal ID on the right. It works fine with the mainstream MS Internet Explorer browser.

Thanks.

My published articles are archived at iSteve.com -- Steve Sailer

No comments: