July 24, 2005

Luke Ford Interviews Ronald Bailey

Luke Ford interviews Ronald Bailey, Reason Magazine's science writer on his new book Liberation Biology, here. I don't believe I've ever expressed an opinion on the stem cell controversy -- it sounds complicated to think through and everybody else has an opinion already so I don't think I could add any value. I'm not so optimistic about biotechnology as Bailey, but he's a solid guy, not just a libertarian ideologue.

Mickey Kaus called Luke the "human Echelon Project, for the prodigious amount of interviewing and transcribing he does of who's saying what around LA. Luke even interviewed me. But the bonus reason for reading Luke's blog is so you can then read the libelously hilarious "Luke Ford Fan Blog."


My published articles are archived at iSteve.com -- Steve Sailer

No comments: