December 30, 2010

Happy New Year

It's time to shake my tin cup again.

You can send me an email and I'll send you my P.O. Box address.

Or, you can use Paypal to send me money directly. Use any credit card or your Paypal account. To get started, just click on the orange Paypal "Donate" button on the top of column to the right.

When that takes you to Paypal, if you want to use your credit card, fill in your credit card info on the lower left part of the screen by clicking on the word "Continue" in the lower center/left.

Or, if you want to use your Paypal account, fill in your Paypal ID and password on the lower right of the screen.

Thanks. Having just seen my December credit card bill, I can say that I appreciate it, profoundly.

2 comments:

mm said...

My sister lives in a small Wisconsin town recently invaded by blacks looking for cheaper Section 8 housing than Milwaukee. This event had upset my uber-liberal sister for the all of the usual reasons. Her remarks to were prefaced by "I know it can't be race..." I asked simply "Why not (race)?"

Her long and convoluted answer, boiled to the bone, was that this concept is unthinkable and will not be considered.

This is coming from an educated person indoctrinated in all of the post-eugenic propaganda. But the unthinkability of racial examination runs deep throughout all levels of our society, the hard work product of years of sitcoms and beer commercials.

HBD is still in its infancy and will not prevail in our lifetime.

Dahlia said...

Thanks, Steve, for all you do as well as expose us to other people and their ideas. Gregory Cochran's ideas and statements about auto-immune diseases has been very helpful in my research these past two weeks.

I urge the students and others of limited means to give something, even if it is literally just $10, in order to at least send a message of moral support.