October 10, 2012

iSteve Panhandling Drive Rumbles Onward

Dear Readers:

Thanks to all of you who contributed so generously during the highly encouraging first full day of my first fundraising drive since August 2011.

I did two panhandling stretches in 2011: I let May 2011 go on for many days as generous contributions continued to flow in. I called off August 2011 rather quickly after one very generous commitment arrived. We'll see how this one plays out, but we're off to a good start. Unfortunately, I also need to make a whole lot of money, so you can expect to see more requests like this.

There are a few ways to support my work:

First: You can send me money via Amazon (not tax-deductible). Click here and then click on the button for the amount you want to pay. It's especially quick if you already have an Amazon account, but any major credit card will work fine. (I want to thank all the generous folks who helped me work out the kinks in this method, using their own real money.)

Second: You can make a tax deductible contribution to me via VDARE by clicking here.

Third: You can mail a non-tax deductible donation to:

Steve Sailer
P.O Box 4142
Valley Village, CA 91617-4142

Thanks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many of us will only donate in bitcoins. What address should we send them to?

Jeff Burton said...

Many of us will only donate in bitcoins

You also forgot to provision for those who want to donate in dryer lint.

Anonymous said...

Bitcoin has done very well actually. It's worth around $12 right now. It was $4 a few months ago.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I complained about a lack of a bitcoin address yesterday in two different threads, so I'll join the other anonymous guy here and complain one more time in a third thread.

You also forgot to provision for those who want to donate in dryer lint.
Sort of like how fiat dollars aren't worth the paper their printed on? Good, if you think that then you should have no problem handing them all over to me (or Steve). For the rest of us the current market value of a bitcoin is $12 (USD).

theo the kraut said...

Ok, I did donate just now; keep up the good work, don't let the progressive bedbugs bite.

> Second: You can make a tax
> deductible contribution via
> VDARE by clicking here

You might want to add that VDARE includes PayPal--my choice. As I'm a Teutonic customer of amazon.de, amazon.com won't help me (true for co.uk/com.au'ers, too). Yeah, and don't forget about that dryer lint.