December 16, 2013

It's time to spread Christmas cheer

A friend emails from Japan:
My browser just rendered your site upside-down AND backwards! 

That reminds me: it's time for an iSteve fundraiser. 

You may be wondering: Didn't I just have one? And my answer is: Yes, thank you for noticing. I'm being organized about this and intend to keep to a quarterly schedule from now on. 

I'd like your support. 

Here are some options:

First, you can make a tax deductible contribution via VDARE by clicking here. You can use credit card or check (please put my name on the memo line of any checks).

Second, you can make a non-tax deductible contribution via WePay by clicking here

Third: You can mail a non-tax deductible donation to:

Steve Sailer
P.O Box 4142
Valley Village, CA 91607-4142

Thanks.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's a soldier of Rome, honor him.

Gilbert Ratchet said...

FYI today I was siting in on my kid's class at the local public elementary school. While they were on their bathroom break I checked some websites on the class computer. Facebook, The Onion, and iSteve were all blocked! (It wasn't just blogger, either, as several other blogspots came up.) Congrats, man - you're banned in Bartow County, Georgia. That's worth at least $20 right there.

Anonymous said...

OT: I don't know where this fits in your wordview, but you should find it interesting, given the amount of writing you've done on the Bomb Brothers. http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/12/15/the-fall-house-tsarnaev/lg5Q3XqtbOOQR1ZCWgB1sK/story.html

It probably fits in with the bad genes/bad culture view.

Anonymous said...

I am sure this has been covered before, but I am jsu lazy: why is PayPal not an option? For most of us peons, it is still the easiest way to transfer money to strangers.

Anonymous said...

Steve-
I read you from here in Japan, and your website looks just fine in my browser. So, I guess I don't need to donate. Sorry.
-Chris

BB753 said...

Satanic inversion?