August 25, 2010

More Summer Panhandling

I'd rather write than beg, but it's time to shake the tin cup again.
You can send me an email and I'll send you my P.O. Box address.

Or, you can use Paypal to send me money directly. Use any credit card or your Paypal account. To get started, just click on the Paypal "Donate" button on the top of column to the right.

When that takes you to Paypal, if you want to use your credit card, fill in your credit card info on the lower left part of the screen. Or, if you want to use your Paypal account, fill in your Paypal ID and password on the lower right of the screen.

Thanks. I appreciate it, deeply.

5 comments:

robert61 said...

Which channel gives you the maximum payoff? I sent you my mighty $20 donation through VDare last year. Where do you want it this time round?

BTW, I very much appreciate your side of the bargain. Few contemporary writers have wormed their way into my worldview quite so effectively.

OneSTDV said...

I'd rather write than beg,

Please don't apologize. Your readers believe you deserve the money they send. It's not panhandling when you put out a good product and people pay you accordingly - that's called a job well done.

Truth(er) said...

Yeah, where do you get the best payoff?

Anonymous said...

I sent Steve 40 bucks a few weeks ago. Not much, but every little bit helps...first thing I read every morning...

Bill said...

Can we still give to vdare in some weird way that earmarks it for you?